Saber Partilhar...



Por razões profissionais, este blog está em marcha lenta, Porto Jóia é a razão... Quem ainda não lá foi, e tiver oportunidade, deve lá ir...

For professional reasons, this blog is in slow march, Porto Jóia is the reason. . . Who still was not there, and has opportunity, it should go. . .

Per ragioni professionali, questo blog è nel marzo lento, Porto Jóia è la ragione. . . Chi non c'era ancora, e ha l'opportunità, là dovrebbe andare. . .

Por las razones del profesional, este blog está en la marcha lenta, Porto Jóia es la razón. . . Quién no había todavía, y tiene la oportunidad, allí debe ir. . .

Für professionelle Gründe ist dieser blog in langsamem März, Porto Jóia ist der Grund. . . Wer noch gab es nicht, und hat Gelegenheit, dort sollte es gehen. . .

Pour les raisons professionnelles, ce blog est dans marche lente, Porto Jóia est la raison. . . Qui encore il n'y avait pas, et l' a l'occasion, là il devrait aller. . .

Categories:

2 Response for the "Blog... em marcha lenta..."

  1. CIAO!!!
    HO VISTO CHE SEI VENUTO
    A VISITARE IL MIO BLOG

    COME MAI NON MI HAI LASCITOUN SALUTINO????

    SAI HO MESSO IL TRADUTTORE
    COSì SI POSSONO LEGGERE

    LE POESIE IN OGNI LINGUA
    ED E QUESTO

    Babel Fish Translation
    PERCHè NON LOPOSI ANCHE TE?

    COSIQUANDO VENGONEL TUO BLOG
    LEGGERE I TUOI SCRITTI

    CHE BELLO VERO''
    BUONA GIORNATA

    UN ABBRACCIO AFFETTUOSISSIMO
    LA TUA SEMPRE .......AMICA

    LINA

  2. HELLO!!!!! CASTRO!!
    They are always I, Lina
    disturbance?

    I wanted to augur a good aim to you
    week and one the good Sunday

    I wanted dirti that I have postato
    the translator in English
    then I translate it in Italian

    I would want a lot that you put it
    also you, therefore finally

    I will be able to read yours blog.
    then I translate it in Italian

    You come to see it? enough us clicchi over
    that you take the address

    If viena from me you will be able to see it
    What you say? I waited for to you?

    Thanks… Lina